ICC Introduces Vega™ R-119i 28-Core Overclocked Server with Intel® Xeon® Platinum processor.
TRADING SHOW NEW YORK, September 25, 2019 — At the Trading Show New York today, International Computer Concepts (ICC) introduced liquid-cooled Vega™ R-119i overclocked server. This 28-core, single-socket overclock solution is an update to ICC’s line of Vega™ financial servers that will allow customers to achieve higher frequencies and lower latency. ICC will demonstrate Vega™ R-119i in Trading Show NY Booth #26.
Vega™ R-119i is ideally suited for overclocked server needs of core-bound financial customers and more.
- Customers who require an overclock system with ECC RAM.
- Customers who require higher capacities of RAM than what is available in ICC’s current single-socket overclock systems.
- Customers who require more than 18 cores.
- Customers looking to replace back-end, dual-socket systems with a single 28-core, while potentially lowering their cost.
ICC’s Overclock Engineering Team has integrated the Intel® Xeon™ processor into the Vega™ R-119i platform and found a significant increase in overclocking potential. This is made possible not only by architecture modifications by Intel, but also by ICC working closely with OEMs to modify firmware for increased stability and server remote management. “This is our largest core single-socket overclock system which enables core-bound customers to achieve higher frequencies and lower latency” noted ICC’s Director of Development, Alexey Stolyar.
The ICC Vega™ R-119i
- Higher Frequencies / Lower Latency Overclocked System
- 1x Intel® Xeon®-W Processor
- 28-Core W-3175x @ 4.4 GHz
- Liquid Cooled
- Form Factor: 1U
- RAM: 6 DIMMs with up to 512 GB DDR4 with optional ECC support
- Hard Drive: Up to 4x 2.5″ drives; 2xm.2 nvme
- Power Supply: 1200W redundant
- Additional Features: 2×16, 2×8 PCIe slots
These new ICC Vega™ systems are thoroughly tested and ready to ship to customers immediately. For more information, visit https://www.icc-usa.com/products/overclocked-servers/
About International Computer Concepts – ICC
International Computer Concepts (ICC) is a leading provider of IT technology. Since 1993, ICC has been integrating computing systems with the latest hardware and software components to meet the ever-changing business and IT requirements of its clients. With a focus on technical expertise and delivering energy-efficient and high-performance solutions, ICC uses only the best components available to design and assemble computing systems in accordance with their ISO 9001:2008 certified manufacturing management process. Based in Northbrook, Illinois, ICC works closely with clients that include local businesses, multinational corporations, institutions of higher learning, and government agencies to equip them with superb computers.
For more information on International Computer Concepts (ICC), visit www.icc-usa.com.