Scope of Terms
These terms are applicable to all ICC websites, social media accounts, blogs, resources, and other related online material. ICC may provide activity or program specific terms. In this case, to the extent that these Terms do not conflict with the program specific Terms of Service, the Terms herein remain in full force and effect.
Personal Information, Security, Privacy
Material found on this website is for non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Materials. You agree that you will not use the website or online material for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
You may not:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising
- Engage in any form of malicious attack on the ICC website
- Use the website or any online materials in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any ICC server, network, or business infrastructure
- Interfere with any other party's use of the website or any online materials
- Interact with ICC online resources or use them in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law