OUR COMMITMENT TO YOUR PRIVACY
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
ICC collects personal information for a variety of reasons, all geared towards serving you and making your customer experience as smooth as possible. We will not give or sell your information to any outside company for its use in marketing or solicitation. We will maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and it will be used only to support your customer relationship with ICC. Additionally, internal practices help protect your privacy by limiting employee access to and use of customer data. Information collected will not be used for other purposes other than what it was originally intended for.
When registering for the site, you will be asked to input a valid email address. You may, however, visit and use this site anonymously. The type of information we collect (typically all for ordering purposes) include:
- Company (if applicable)
- Phone number
- E-Mail (if not already provided via prior registration)
- Shipping address
- Billing address (for credit card orders)
- Payment method and information
- Any verification information necessary in order to process and complete payment (CVV2 for credit card, expirtaion dates, etc.)
- In any situation where we are asking for nonstandard personal information, we will explain why we need this information and keep it only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Under normal circumstances, we do not share your personal information with any third-parties without first making you aware of why it might be necessary and obtaining your permission. ICC will only disclose your sensitive information without permission when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on ICC
- Protect and defend the rights or property of ICC
- Identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of parties
- Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.
- ICC takes significant measures to protect all data collected, including a high level of encryption and numerous external and internal security protocols. Having gone above and beyond any reasonable expectation to safeguard collected information, ICC shall not be held responsible or liable in the case of a malicious attack by a third-party that results in the theft of such information.
IS THERE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY?
Yes, but this information does not reveal anything personal about you. Every computer connected to the Internet is provided with a domain name (e.g. someispname.net) and an IP address (e.g. 18.104.22.168). When a visitor requests a page from within the ICC website, our web servers and tracking protocols automatically identify and log the HTTP request that is made. By itself, this information reveals nothing personal about you. The information that we may collect automatically includes:
YOUR IP ADDRESS
- The method that you used to reach our website (direct, search engine, referral from another site, etc.)
- Session information (pages visited, duration on site, etc.)
- Your browser type and version
- Your operating system
- Keywords / search terms that you may have used to reach our site
There is absolutely nothing special about the information just described, and the practice of collecting this data has been generally standardized by virtually every website on the Internet today. The purpose for this information is two-fold. First, ICC has found it advantageous to examine visitor traffic in its aggregate, so that we can ensure maximum compatibility for the various browsers and operating systems that visit our site. Second, as any business should attest, it is our desire to generate greater amounts of visitor traffic. By analyzing visitation patterns, referring URLs and search engine terms, we can strategically enhance our exposure on the Internet.
WHAT ABOUT COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are transferred to your computer”s hard drive through your web browser from our web server. A cookie cannot read data from your hard disk or read cookie files that may have been created from other sites. ICC may utilize website cookies for various purposes such as helping to track traffic patterns or personalizing certain content on the site.
You can choose whether to accept cookies by changing the settings of your browser. Typically, by accessing the browser”s help feature you can obtain information on how to prevent your browser from accepting all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. If you choose not to accept these cookies, your experience at our website and other websites may be diminished and some features may not work as intended.
HOW YOU CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION
At ICC we are helping you maintain control over your personal data while fostering the growth of a more interactive online environment. ICC supports the work done by our industry trade associations in moving this issue forward and the efforts of the On-Line Privacy Alliance in pulling the business and public interest communities together in a meaningful dialogue and we are very appreciative of the continuing efforts being taken by the Government to promote this issue and educate the public about the options and protections available to them.
You may access and update your personal information and communication preferences by logging into your account on the website or by contacting us directly.
MAILINGS / DIRECT COMMUNICATION
From time to time, ICC may send out emails to those who have signed-up for our mailing list. You will not be sent these unless you have previously and specifically agreed to receive such emails.
ICC COPYRIGHT NOTICE
International Computer Concepts, ICC, the main ICC Logo, secondary logos, and ICC brand & product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of International Computer Concepts, Inc.
ICC WEB PROPERTY NOTICE
All ICC web properties fall under the sole purview of International Computer Concepts, Inc. Such websites are indicated as necessary as belonging to ICC.
ICC STORE NOTICE
All products sold in the ICC Store are exclusive to ICC and cannot be sold by any other party without the explicit and documented permission of International Computer Concepts, Inc. Any violation of these terms constitutes an illegal breach of our policies and opens the door for legal action by ICC against the offending party.
PARTNER COMPANY COPYRIGHT NOTICE
All other brands and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Specifications and prices are subject to change without notice
SO 9001 QUALITY
International Computer Concepts (ICC) is committed to delivering the highest quality of systems integration, manufacturing, and support services for our customers. The ICC Quality Management System is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
ICC QUALITY POLICY STATEMENT
To meet or exceed customer and applicable regulatory requirements, by establishing strategic goals and continually improving through employee involvement and Customer communication.
To be a quality driven supplier of choice for our customers and to continue supporting the ICC quality policy statement, “Commitment to Excellence”.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use the ICC website or online materials in any way.
SCOPE OF TERMS
These terms are applicable to all ICC websites, social media accounts, blogs, resources, and other related online material. ICC may provide activity or program specific terms. In this case, to the extent that these Terms do not conflict with the program specific Terms of Service, the Terms herein remain in full force and effect.
PERSONAL INFORMATION, SECURITY, PRIVACY
Material found on this website is for non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Materials. You agree that you will not use the website or online material for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements)
- Infringe on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party
- Engage in any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising
- Engage in any form of malicious attack on the ICC website
- Use the website or any online materials in a manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any ICC server, network, or business infrastructure
- Interfere with any other party’s use of the website or any online materials
- Interact with ICC online resources or use them in any way that intentionally or unintentionally violates any applicable local, state, national or international law
All merchandise returned must have a detailed description of the defect, a copy of ICC invoice (which includes the serial number of the merchandise returned), and the RMA number marked outside of the package.
Dead on Arrival (DOA) products must be processed & received for RMA within 14 Calendar days of the invoice date. All defective items will be replaced or repaired within the Terms and Limits of the Manufacturer’s Warranty. ICC is not liable if, the manufacturer is not in business or the product is irreplaceable.
We must receive merchandise before a replacement can be sent out. No Cross Shipment.
All returned merchandise must be in its original packaging (including all corresponding parts, manuals, cables, and diskettes, etc.); otherwise, packaging materials will be billed for each item.
ICC will not be responsible for any physical damage or modified product. System must be, “As shipped configuration”; otherwise all warranties are voided.
All RMA Return for Credit must be requested & received within 14 calendar days, a minimum 15%-25% restocking may apply and credit will be issued at current market price, no cash refunds.
ICC is not responsible for any shipping damage or loss. All claims for shipping damage must be presented to the shipping carrier immediately.
RMA merchandise to be returned to ICC must be packaged in a proper and safe manner so that the merchandise is received in the same condition in which the customer shipped it. The customer is liable for any damage arising out of a failure to take the necessary steps to ensure that this proper packaging occurs when shipping RMA product(s).
Defects are covered by manufacturer’s limited warranty, ICC is not liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from the loss of use, data or profits arising from defective, inoperative product or ordering errors. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns can be accepted directly by ICC within 14 days (requested & received) from date of invoice, at ICC’s discretion for: credit is subject to a 15%-25% restocking fee.
Non-Returnable products: Discontinued items, Special order items, Literature, Items for which manufacturers will not accept returns, Items not purchased through ICC, Product modified by the configuration center, Open units which require reboxing or units in a unsuitable resale condition, Items which have undergone revisions without being assigned a new part number by the manufacture.
Customer must contact ICC tech-support and maybe asked to contact mfg’s support prior to RMA requests. ICC Tech-Support 8.