Low latency in High Frequency Servers for HFT (High Frequency Trading) is one of the vital elements to success. Among many factors that effect latency, hardware and network are the key elements to successfully achieving the lowest latency possible. High frequency trading works at an extremely high trading rate and as a result, time and speed are extremely important. Algorithms profitability are often extremely reliant on a particular set of data points being gathered and ordered in a low latency fashion.
Due to market regulation, network latency has somewhat evened out. Now more than ever, the competitive advantage comes from the hardware you deploy and any network around that.
ZERO LATENCY IS STILL THE ULTIMATE GOAL IN HFT
- Competition in HFT has been fierce, with market players investing in more powerful and customized solutions that can trade in nanoseconds, hence the continuation of the “race to zero latency.”
- FPGA cards have been called “the final significant step in the evolution of low latency trading technology” and are in virtually every HFT solution.
As a leading High Frequency Trading solutions provider, ICC understands the importance of achieving the lowest latency possible. We understand what the kernel wants to see and use and how the cache is meant to work. Our dedicated engineering teams understand the benefits of FPGA better than most other competing hardware providers and we’re willing to prove it. Talk to us about how you can reduce the time penalties of each element and increase your returns.
Below are just some of our High Frequency Servers and FPGA solutions:.
ICC VEGA™ OVERLOCK SOLUTIONS
VEGA™ is ICC’s primary line of low latency servers offered in variety of form factors and configurations. Each system is a customizable turnkey solution that considers:
- CPU core coung
- Storage space needed
- Expandability options and more
Less Cores / High Frequencies
1x Intel® Comet Lake-S
10-core i9-10900K @ 5.3 GHz
Up to 128GB DDR4
Up to 2x 2.5"
PCI-e 1x 16 or 2x 8
Workhorse Overclocked System
1x Intel® Cascade Lake-X
18-core i9-10980XE @ 4.8 GHz
14-core i9-9990XE @ 5.0 GHz
Up to 128GB DDR4
Up to 4x 2.5"
PCI-e 2x 16, 1x 8, 1x 8
FEATURED SOLUTION FOR FPGAs IN HIGH FREQUENCY SERVER:
HIGH PERFORMANCE & SCALABLE 1U FPGA SOLUTION
Powerful PCIe expansion solution for High Frequency Servers engineered for environments with essential needs for serviceability and availability features.
- 4 single width cards or 2 double width.
- 150w power/slot (single width configuration) with auxiliary power cables.
- Slots support any combination of x1, x4, x8 and x16 PCIe cards.
- Sliding card carriage provides access to PCIe cards without removing enclosure from cabinet.
- Individual card power control.
Centralized management with:
- IP connectivity
- USB connectivity
- Fan monitoring
- Temperature monitoring
- PSU monitoring