International Computer Concepts (ICC) is a small business with a large reach. Supporting small, medium, and large enterprise customers alike, we are proud to have built a business that is trusted by some of the most successful companies in the world. But we're even more proud of our fantastic team that we have been fortunate to put together. We have the energy and vision of a big player and the energy and flexibility of a small agile organization.
Here is a current list of opportunities at ICC
Are you good with your hands? Do you have an interest in computer hardware? The Server Technician position may be a perfect fit. We are looking for a consistent, reliable, and hard-working individual who will build enterprise computer systems on our production floor.
- Assembly and manufacturing of enterprise IT hardware including: servers, storage systems, workstations, and other systems
- Inspection and quality control of all components to ensure that all systems function properly
- Working with production and floor managers to ensure ontime completion of manufacturing projects
Other Responsibilltiies May Include:
- QA and QC testing of systems as necessary to ensure consistent high quality
- Working with support teams as needed to identify possible issues with deployed systems
While specific experience with IT hardware is not required, all candidates should have some hands-on experience with assembly and manufacturing of products and a willingness to learn about computer systems. Preferred candidates will have 1-2 years experience in building computer systems (enterprise or consumer) and a thorough knowledge of all main components (processors, motherboards, etc). Attention to detail is a must, as is being comfortable in a fast-paced, small-business environment and working independently with minimal oversight.
Are you a creative graphic design wizard? We need an exceptional designer with an exceptional portfolio who can create awesome designs in conjunction with our sales and marketing efforts. Applicants should be able to produce sleek, modern-looking designs and convey an appropriate style for enterprise technology products and solutions. These graphics will be used on our website, blog, store, social media accounts, etc.
- High proficiency in a wide range of graphic design programs for print, web, etc. including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other comparable programs
- A great eye for design, able to take abstract ideas and concepts and transform them into polished and refined designs
- A general knowledge, or ability to pick up, topics related to enterprise technology
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS are a plus but not required
Samples will be requested. This is intended as a contract position to start: to be discussed during the interview process.
We are seeking a Technical Content Guru/Expert-in-Residence who can get their heads around new and complex technical concepts and help lead our content creation program. Youll be working very closely with both marketing and our product/solution engineers.
- You will work directly with the product/solution development team to translate the raw information provided by them into content that can be utilized by sales and marketing. This content may be used in print collateral, our website, social media profiles, email blasts, and other channels for distribution.
- You will develop a solid understanding of our products and solutions to be able to provide Customers with content on specific solutions.
- You will work with marketing as needed to refine content into finished presentable copy, depending on the context the content will be used.
- You will also conduct research on news stories, reports, and case studies that pertain to products/solutions developed by ICC which can be used in conjunction with our own content in various ways (as discussed and determined by sales, marketing, and management).
- You will participate in blogs and other online resources as needed: potentially writing whole articles or technical parts that will comprise articles and informational pages published on ICC websites
- In addition, you will develop and deliver/participate in delivering presentations on our products at conferences, trade shows, etc.
The ability to quickly learn new technical topics thoroughly is a must. Excellent technical acuity around enterprise computer hardware or engineering is highly desired, though not required as long as the candidate can demonstrate a sufficient general understanding of technical concepts.
This is contract position to start, with the potential to become a full-time position in the future